Welcome to DigAlert's help documentation for Utility Members.
The documentation contained here is intended for members (companies that own or maintain services in the public right-of-way or for resell) of Underground Service Alert of Southern California AKA DigAlert. If you are not a member of DigAlert and wish to become one, please visit → https://www.digalert.org/members.
If you are an excavator that uses our Online Web Services, this documentation is not for you. Documentation tailored to your needs will be available soon.
- Member Grid Update Requirements
- Member Shape File (Polygon) Requirements
- NEW DigAlert Ticket Types, Headers & Explanations Effective 3/1/2019
- Positive Response
- Ticket Formats & Delivery Options
- Using Rules in Outlook to Forward Email Tickets