DigAlert Direct Functions
- Submit a new single address ticket
- Submit a new multiple address ticket
- Submit new intersection tickets
- Submit new working on street tickets
- Submit a new ticket based on another ticket (duplicate)
- Must be legal or greater notice
- Tickets that have locations that are found by the system and verified accurate by the caller will receive ticket numbers instantly
- Tickets that can’t be found by the system OR that the user draws on the map themselves will be suspended for the center to complete.
- Tickets the center needs to complete, if submitted after hours with the legal notice will receive a message letting them know that it is after hours and the work date and time will advance to the next business day.
- Renew one or multiple tickets in one action
- Request Re-marks (single ticket)
- See a list of tickets expiring within 7 days from today based on a phone number they enter
- View, print and save as a pdf tickets by ticket number
- View, print and save as a pdf emergency and vacuum contacts
Standard users (all the same as Guest PLUS):
- See a list of all your active tickets (and any tickets with your alternate phone numbers on them)
- Ability to add up to 5 alternate phone numbers
- This allows you to do secondary functions on tickets with those numbers)
- Ability to add up to 5 alternate company’s doing the work
- This allows you to add the company and address information for excavators that you are submitting ticket on behalf of)
- Ability to add up to 5 Ticket Profiles
- Ticket profiles allow you to store common information on the ticket so you can use this as a template.
- When doing a new ticket, you can choose from the dropdown of “Alternate Company” and “Ticket Profile” to have that information fill out for you without having to type it.
- The ability to submit a No Response ticket
- The ability to submit a Damage/Exposed ticket
- The ability to request stand by’s via Amendment
- Change certain ticket information or correct the map via Amendment (Before the work date/time)
Professional Users (all the same of Standard PLUS):
- All tickets are issued a ticket number immediately
- Submit a new free form location ticket
- Ability to submit short notice tickets
- Ability to store up to 10 Alternate Companies
- Ability to store up to 15 Ticket Profiles
- Ability to store up to 15 Alternate Phone numbers
- Ability to cancel tickets
- Members on Standard and professional also get access to ETA and Design contacts
- Design users are Standard users with the ability to view, print and save as a pdf design contacts as well as emergency and vacuum contacts.