This documentation is intended for users who are members of DigAlert that own and/or maintain underground facilities.
ETA stands for Enforcers Ticket Assistant and is used to locate tickets near a user's current location.
This documentation is intended for mobile users. However, if using ETA through a desktop device, head to http://newtin.digalert.org/newtinweb/newtinETA.html and log in with your Newtin Login to continue.
1. Get started by opening up the DigAlert app and heading to your home screen. Select the "Newtin ETA (Members Only)" button.
2. A window will prompt you to enter your Newtin username and password, enter both and click "Login" to continue
3. After successfully logging into Newtin, you will see the Newtin ETA page. Click "Get Tickets" to continue.
4. Allow location services so ETA will know where to search for nearby tickets
5. View the list of tickets nearby
6. Select the ticket of interest to view more information
|Table of Contents|