Automated Response via REST API
This allows the member to submit Electronic +Responses by POSTING JSON object to a REST URL.
- Must be a MEMBER of DigAlert
- Must have a valid Token. Tokens are available by contacting the center PRIOR to any posting (live or test).
Use the POST method with a content type of application/json and a data payload of a JSON object
JSON objects MUST contain a 32 character authorization token and a responses array of up to 100 positive response objects.
- Connect to https://respapi.digalert.org/positive_response (This URL is for PRODUCTION use only. All responses submitted to this URL will show on real active tickets and deliver to excavators
- Multiple tickets can be responded to in a single session. However, a reply must be received BEFORE the next one is sent.
TESTING Automated +Response
For members needing to test Automated +Response via REST API use the following URL
- Connect to https://testresp.digalert.org/positive_response (this URL is for TESTING purposes only. All responses submitted to this URL will NOT show on tickets or deliver to excavators
- To verify the response was successful, first log into testresp.digalert.org via a web browser. Click https://newtint.digalert.org/newtinweb/gen_resp_inquiry_usas.nas, enter the ticket number and click Submit.