Automated Response via TCP Connection
- Must be a MEMBER of DigAlert
- Must have a valid user account. User accounts are available by contacting the center PRIOR to any posting (live or test).
- Connect to respapi.digalert.org via TCP/7377 (This URL is for PRODUCTION use only. All responses submitted to this URL will show on real active tickets and deliver to excavators
- In the dialog below the ← (left arrow) means it comes from the server and the → (right arrow) means it is sent to the server
- Multiple 'DATA' statements can be sent in a single logon session. However, a reply must be received BEFORE the next one is sent.
TESTING Automated +Response
For members needing to test Automated +Response via TCP Connection use the following URL
- Connect to testresp.digalert.org via TCP/7377 (this URL is for TESTING purposes only. All responses submitted to this URL will NOT show on tickets or deliver to excavators
- To verify the response was successful, first log into testresp.digalert.org via a web browser. Click https://newtint.digalert.org/newtinweb/gen_resp_inquiry_usas.nas, enter the ticket number and click Submit.